Following on from the tremendous success at the Careers UAE 2015 show, where many Emirati’s auditioned for the Video Interview Award, we are ready to announce the Call Backs. Our panel of judges have reviewed, rated and ranked ALL of the Video Interviews that were recorded during the three days of the Event, and are now Calling Back the top 25 to re-audition for the Final Prize.
In order to reach the Final and to win the prize detailed below, we are asking the Top 25 Candidates to respond to THREE further questions, which will then be rated by a panel of Prestigious Judges, including Wilson Cochrane, the CEO of BigScreen, in order to find the WINNER.
“We have been incredibly impressed with the quality of the presentations which were made at the event, the willingness of Emirati men and women to put themselves in the spotlight and show themselves in the best possible way, “ said Jon Saunders, Managing Director of BigScreen Middle East.
“ We look forward to awarding the Final Prize to the WINNER and following their career into the Stratosphere.”
As a reminder, this is a prize that money can’t buy:
- Flight to the UK (or take the prize in Dubai if preferred)
- Hotel accommodation in London and Henley on Thames (if prize is taken in the UK)
5 Day – ‘One to One’ coaching to include:
- Interview Performance and Body Language.
- Video Interviewing Techniques.
- CV Writing, Portfolio Management & Career Planning.
- Managing Business and Social Networks.
- The ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ of Face to Face Interviews.
- How to Stand Out from the Crowd.
- Cultivating Recommendations and References.
- Using Technology to Develop your Career.
The Semi Finalists are:
Hanadi Al-Dosery, Rihab Awadh, Abdulla Kazim, Mohamed Al Nuaimi, Hanan Al Ali, Zeina Hadla, Abdo Guerra, Mariam Nasser, Ghaidaa Hadadi, Fatima Al Mansoori, Anas Al Marie, Sultan El Khatry, Akram Yani, Amal Al Moosawi, Awatif Al Jabry, Minendra Saratchandra, Adel Al Ahli, Islam Elkot, Yazin Dalbah, Salim Obaid, Halima Alnoobi, Adnan Hashimi, Farhan Khokhar, Rashed Mahdi, Elisa Kazim and Abdulla Buali.
Each of the Semi Finalists will have been notified via e-mail and will have until 15th August to submit their Semi Final response. The judging panel will then rate and rank the Final WINNER and it will be announced by the end of August.